Multicultural Market and Social Research
Why do you need to conduct multicultural research? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do opportunities/needs exist in one or more ethnic groups for your organisation's products or services?
- Which ethnic groups should be researched/consulted?
- What is the best mode of entry to particular ethnic groups?
- What is the market potential in these ethnic groups?
- What type of communications/marketing strategy should your organisation adopt?
- What needs can your service/product realistically meet in these ethnic groups?
- Can enough of the ethnic group access/afford the service/product?
- What values are relevant to the use/purchase of the service/product?
- How can we convert our research findings to a communications or marketing strategy?